There are many different ways to pay for Howard University’s Executive MBA program including payment in full, payment plans, sponsorship and Federal Financial Aid. Learn more about how your can pay for your graduate education and the options available to you.
- Payment in Full – Payment may be made by credit card (Visa, American Express, MasterCard, and Discover), cash, money order, cashier’s check, certified check or wire transfer.
- Third party billing is provided – Students are responsible for account balance, including late fees, even if sponsor does not pay.
- Deferred Payment Plan – is available where deferrable charges, such as tuition and certain fees are paid in two installments.
- Five-Month Payment Plan – is an interest-free program, which allows you to make monthly payments for a maximum amount of five months, per term for Fall and Spring. http://www.howard.edu/studentfinancialservices/nelnet/HowardUniversity_NelNet_Flyer_5.18.pdf
- Corporate Sponsorship – the Executive MBA program designed for working professionals with seven years of experience (five of which are in a managerial role) and is focused on career development, students are encouraged to seek tuition assistance with their respective employer.
- Federal Financial Aid- complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) http://www.fafsa.ed.gov
- Howard University school code is 001448
For detailed questions about payment options please contact Student Accounts at 202-806-2610.