Become Part of Our Legacy
The Howard University Online Executive MBA online program is designed for both experienced and emerging business leaders who want to strengthen their skills to the executive level. Meeting the admissions requirements means you have the foundation, experience, and ability to succeed in this rigorous program. You are also assured that your fellow students, with whom you will network and collaborate, are of the caliber you expect.
- Undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Minimum of seven years professional work experience, with five years in a management or senior leadership role
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher recommended, but not required
- GMAT recommended, but not required
Submit for Application:
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate institutions attended
- Current resume or CV detailing all previous work experience
- Statement of Interest
- Three letters of recommendation, one from a current supervisor
- $75 non-refundable application fee
The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) results for international students for whom English is not their native language must be forwarded from the Education Testing Service.
- Score of 550 on the paper-based test (PBT)
- Score of 79 on the internet-based test(iBT)
- In lieu of the TOEFL (if not offered in your country), applicants may submit results from IELTS (International English Language Testing System) with an overall score of a 6.5.
No transfer credits are accepted for this program.